Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Fridge of Social Networking

So one night I was laying in bed wondering about life, love, and why when I happened upon a thought.

Facebook, is pretty much the refrigerator of the internet. So often I find myself standing in front of the fridge just staring at what's inside. I don't know how I got there or what I'm doing there or what I'll do next. Then I close it and look around until I open the fridge again. This continues for about the rest of my life.

Here's the thing with Facebook. It's like everything else in the world, it is a neutral tool that can be used for whatever the user wants. A lot of good things happen on Facebook as well as really really bad things. I'm still there now, after a lot of debate, just like I still have a refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment