Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The 21st of September 2010

Today is the 21st. I've sort of always liked the number 21, 7 and 3 are some cool numbers so 21 is just satisfying. This is the last day it will ever be the 21st of September and this morning I gave myself 30 more minutes to waste in bed and I think it was well worth it. There's all sorts of things I need to do and so little time before time is gone. I didn't mean for this to be abstract, it just that I was thinking about what you choose to do in your day and what you need to do for the next step in life and what you need to do to enjoy life and what you need to do to retain life all has it's place but you need to find a balance. There's also the worry factor that sneaks in and you can worry about anything if you care for it. I realize I care a lot about my future simple because I worry about it. This should not be, my future is in good hands.
Anyways, I hope everyone enjoys their final 21st day of September 2010. I have things that need happening so fare thee well!

No comments:

Post a Comment