Thursday, September 12, 2013

Breakaway and the Broken

Breakaway Ministries is an on-campus organization at Texas A&M University that meets every Tuesday night to worship God and study the Bible. Over the years it has grown in popularity and size among the student body.
I am a huge fan of Breakaway, I'm actually wearing a Breakaway shirt right now. I would attend before I was even in college. It is an amazing ministry and I know it has changed the world for Christ in more ways than anyone may ever know.

I see this photo of thousands of students at my school campus studying the Bible and worshiping God and all I can think is "go!" Go out there to those who have no idea what love looks like. Go and let them know there is hope for the hurting soul! Imagine the impact of each of these lives photographed if they each told one person about Christ? Imagine if they took they time to get to know one person that didn't know Him and walked along side Him. It's beautiful to gather together in praise but what is it for if you don't go out in work? Instead of a show, let there be a flood of righteousness and evangelism. How hard can it be?
Texas A&M, you have been blessed. Lets go bless the world. We have enjoyed the comforts of a nurturing Christian bubble and now it's time to shine. We are called to go. Lets change the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment