Thursday, September 5, 2013

50 Questions and Age

I've been challenged by one of my very best friends to complete a challenge. I am going to post every day for the next fifty days and answer one question in each. Simple enough. This was inspired by another blog and if you want to see all the question you can go check it out.
So here's question number one!

1. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?

As I started this blog post, Pandora thought it would be appropriate to play Blink 182's "What's My Age Again?" Good on ya Pandora.

Whenever people ask me how old I am I normally ask them to guess. The average age offered is 25. Maybe they're just trying to flatter me though....
This question sort of makes me laugh because for the past few years I can count three different groups of friends that have referred to me as an old man. One of these groups is actually in a separate country. When I was a sophomore in high school one girl said I was an old man even then. Don't ask me, ask them. It might be my diction.
I am 20 years old, as far as I know, but I have always been something of an "old soul". I like to think I have enough experience and exposer for an old man in some areas. I also like to stay home in my robe and read a book while drinking tea and smoking a pipe instead of going out dancing.

I think if I could choose how old I was right now without losing the days between I would be 23. Seems a young, able, mature, respectable age. Like you might have your life together a bit more. Nevertheless, we know how all those 13 going on 30 situations worked out so I'm not wishing on my lucky stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment