Saturday, September 7, 2013

Live a little.

3) If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?

I think a lot of it goes back to the last question. We are afraid of stepping out and failing. We do what is expected of us and not what we really want in fear of rejection. We like a lot of things but say “in another life I would...” when really it’s feasible in your own life.
I like the show Once Upon A Time a lot but one thing that bothers me the most is that everyone has this understanding that there’s nothing they can do to change their own lives and they have to get magic to do it for them and is sucks every time. Thankfully life isn’t actually like that. You can actually be yourself and oddly enough, people like it when you’re yourself. Go give it a shot! Life is short.

With the life I have left, I’m going to do what I enjoy. I am going to know people, love them, I’m going to learn, even when it’s hard and I’m going to travel, see what I can before I can’t move anymore. And after that? That’s when the real living starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment